Even though it is a few weeks away I had to show this cute picture taken a few days ago! Kelli & Dad were both proud that the bath cup stayed on Daniels head long enough for me to take a picture. ;-)
Long awaited update, we have made it through 7 weeks of school both for the kids and ourselves. It's been a productive semester, God has been guiding our steps and we're continually thankful for that! He has also been growing us and peeling off bandages of hurts I haven't dealt with. Through it all He remains faithful and I am most grateful for that. We've had a slew of birthdays roll through our house these past months. Dakota had hers on the 30th of January! She got some really pretty outfits from Grammie & Grandpa Aunt Nelma,Uncle Paul, and Cousin Steve. She also got a coloring book and sunglasses, another little doll, crown from cousins and neighbor kids, sorry if I forgot anything. We had a little party for her with homemade pizza! My little girl is now 5 years old, scary when she was once so little. My little boy Seth turned 3, February 15th. We had a family party on the day of his birthday. He got some great outfits, and cool cars from Grammie ...
Well another month has passed and we are getting ready to move into March. It is always hard to write when life is so crazy, however, it is important to let people know what is going on in the Lambing household which is split at the moment. At the beginning of the year when Shane left for Seattle I thought the kids and I would be able to survive and continue to thrive here in Idaho. However as the weeks passed and Shane was able to come home everyother weekend, it was becoming clear the kids were no longer thriving especially Daniel. Daniel I've come to decide is the most emotional based kid I've dealt with. He is very tender and reactionary to the environment he is in. This being said, because I'm stressed at being an only parent 90% if the time & I wanted to make it work, Daniel is being stressed and it is becoming more apparent everyday he misses his dad like crazy and is not reacting well to being part...
As always it's remained busy for us this last month. We enjoyed a few days away from Portland at the end of March with Dawna, Kurt, and Girls; and Neva, Jason, Thomas, and Katherine. They are all getting so big, it was a treasure getting to spend time with all the nieces and nephew. Unfortunately, Kelli brought headlice home from school. Ugh! We are still battling this with the kids. I'm remaining vigilant. We had a great Easter with sunny weather, and school friends coming over for dinner. The kids dyed some Easter eggs Saturday afternoon which was fun to do. They all looked great in their new outfits. School is gearing towards the end of the semester so we are staying busy. It's been a good year thus far and we are looking forward to the journey of continuing.
Comments