Future Reflexologist!
Kelli picked up a idea from Grandma Joy, when Daddy isn't feeling Well, rub his feet like GG Joy did.

Also Daniel discovered Toilet Paper the other week and how well it comes of the roll, I heard the tell tale sounds of thrumb, thrumb, "heh heh". When I walked in with camera Daniel had half the roll off, and Kelli had it stretched into the living room to tattle on him!
Kids are slowly getting over colds! Shane is getting better, and I'm hanging in there! ;-)

Also Daniel discovered Toilet Paper the other week and how well it comes of the roll, I heard the tell tale sounds of thrumb, thrumb, "heh heh". When I walked in with camera Daniel had half the roll off, and Kelli had it stretched into the living room to tattle on him!
Kids are slowly getting over colds! Shane is getting better, and I'm hanging in there! ;-)
Comments