Paperwork is for the birds

Curious? Good! If all goes well we will reveal secret in October.

Weather is beautiful here, tied up my tomato plants again yesterday. They are doing awesome, I'm getting excited if weather keeps doing what it is. I will have a nice harvest. Maybe even dry some, and can stewed tomato's. Yeah!!

Kids are still doing good, enjoying the weather and eachother.


Some more pictures from Idaho, haven't gotten camera out lately will do this weekend.

Kelli in her birthday hat & boots in the South Hills, which is South East of my folks house.

Daniel by the corrals of an old cattle camp my dad use to stay at when he worked for the Cattle Association during his Summers growing up.


Thanks to all who read my musing
Kristi

Comments

Sodak Girl said…
Yeay! COngratulations! More babies! I'm glad to hear the news--I hadn't caught up with that one yet. When I talked to Marie the other day, she was in Sears and seemed distracted by all the great buys she and Barbara kept finding. I'm sure that's why she didn't remember to tell me. Anyway, I'm happy for you all. Your photos of the kids are great! Sometime if you think of it, could you e-mail me a copy of the photo of Mom and Dad in front of the house? Thanks! LIB
carrie said…
Hey Kristi,
great pictures of the kids! I always love seeing pictures... now I just need to put a few up on my blog too!
Anonymous said…
I'll bite... Paperwork for what?? hmm... very curious! Going to give me any clues??

I love the picture of Daniel! Reminds me of a painting or something.

Take care,

Misty

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review