Last Weekend!
Some pictures taken this previous weekend. Big News for this week Shane's 34th Birthday is Tomorrow!! Plans & Pictures will be coming. The kids & I have all sorts of Surprises! Mainly to drive dad crazy, and Dad is already scheming revenge on Mom for our anniversary & Christmas.
Oh and Misty, they can't clean the toilet yet but Kelli can clean up her own messes,(with Mom & Dads guidance) and if Daniel thinks Mom is too slow changing diaper he will take it off. And sister will throw it away;-)
Boy am I ever cute!

Lazy Friday night!

Hope all is going well,
God Bless,
Love, SKKD
Oh and Misty, they can't clean the toilet yet but Kelli can clean up her own messes,(with Mom & Dads guidance) and if Daniel thinks Mom is too slow changing diaper he will take it off. And sister will throw it away;-)
Boy am I ever cute!

Lazy Friday night!

Hope all is going well,
God Bless,
Love, SKKD
Comments