More Escapades of Daniel!

Well something funny as usual happened this morning. The guy came to pick up the Tractor and I couldn't find the keys. I knew where they were the day before and thought "the son of mine has done something with them." So I prayed, searched High, and Low, finally told the man "that my son made them disappear!" But I would find them, then I remembered that he loves our new garbage can. So guess what I did! But I found the keys before the man left with the tractor. The day before he decided that dirt infront of the garbage can tasted better then the Cherrios & milk Mom gave him while she was doing errands for Dad on the computer. I could continue on thoughout this past week. I don't expect any sympathy, since I know I gave my folks some gray hairs and moments they thought and we wanted 3?

Not there Dad!

Looking for the perfect snow to throw at Ivan.

I saw Dad up there, it's my turn right?


Have a wonderful weekend, I'm going to try and regain some sanity.

Love, Kristi & wild bunch (Shane Included)

Comments

Anonymous said…
That looks like a lot of snow. I can just see Daniel's wheels turning next to that tractor. He will be driving before you know it.
Alaska Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review