Funny

Here is something that Marie will find humorous! So this is a story three weeks in the making. We received a netflix movie the Saturday before Marie arrived in town and we set it on the kitchen table. Later that night we thought it would be fun to watch, went to find it and we couldn't. Shane tore the house apart, looked through the garbage but no disk. When Marie was here we did a thorough spring cleaning still no disk. So I ended up buying it from netflix never thinking we would find it. Well the night before last I decided to empty out my bathroom garbage that was starting to overfill. As those of you connecting the dots, upon emptying it into the big garbage can I saw the cover of the netflix sleeve, and there was the movie we lost almost three weeks ago. I forgot how the kids use the flap below the sink as a mail box. Apparently Daniel or Kelli decided it needed to be mailed.
Grammie Dennis with Kelli & Dakota

Getting ready for a picture!

We had a good weekend hope you all did too!

SKKDD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review