Puppy & Baby

Hello all, sorry about long time no blogging. We've been sick since the 1st of March and am finally feeling better. I was sick on my birthday NO FUN!! Well we've added to the chaous once again. By adding Sherman a little border collie pup. The kids love him, Ivan tollerates him, and I enjoy him also. Thanks Wade & Anna! Dakota is doing good she avoided getting sick (Praise God) The weather has been rainy and sunshine, so we've all been outside to enjoy both.


Here are pictures!
Kelli, Ivan, & Sherman

Dakota at 6 weeks

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a cute dog!! 6 weeks already!! where did the time go!! Who is that big girl with Ivan and Sherman? Kelli! NO WAY!!!!! Maybe I should come home from work more often ;)

Love
Shane

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review