Rolling

So to tell the story, Kelli has been helping Dakota learn to roll. As a result Saturday the 9th I had Dakota on the Butterfly and she started fussing. When I went to check out the reason she was on her belly. Of course trying to recreate this first independent roll she would not do.

That night I had her with me over to Neva's house and had some Girlfriends come over for a Encourager Class activity. And Dakota started wanting to roll over. She finally did and we all cheered her on. She is now rolling quite well but one direction. She is talking and cooing a bunch laughing at siblings and dogs. Big Smiles too!!

Trying to recreate, have lots of movies of her first attempts at homeDifferent clothes, but this was Saturday evening complete roll.

Comments

Anonymous said…
OH NO!!! you know this means she will be crawling next week... and then walking and then driving... sheesh time flies!

Misty
Anonymous said…
Hey, quite the cutie pies you have. Can't wait to get my hands on them!
When are you planning to arrive in SD? We'll get there sometime on Sat the 30...
carrie said…
Wow Kristi! Your blog looks great! I have not done a lot of blog reading in the last few weeks. But I am loving the pictures and changes! Can't wait to see you!

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review