Scattered by the winds
So God got Shane & I's attention about some things last week. Not a very fun lesson, but one that needed to be reminded to us. As I told Shane yesterday I feel like I stepped on a land mine and I am slowly finding pieces to put back to gether. To recap all three kids are on Anti-botics for ear infections, and finishing up Sinus infection. Kelli's hearing is still not good, but we are using ear candles on her nightly to help clear up the wax in her ears. She will be retested in two weeks. We had beautiful weather this past weekend, the kids and us made the most of it. With playing in the pool and just running around. 

We had some friends over Sunday and one of Shane Co-workers and family over Monday. They live in the area surrounding Lake Stevens. Sherman is getting fixed today, his little soldiers will be no more. The fine for not having him fixed and licensed is very painful, so I thought it would be best to fix that. Shane didn't have to drive to school, but worked on his final paper and journal for the class that wrapped up. Starting homework for the class next monday. Dakota is cutting a molar, yeah that's fun. She does good most of the time. Daniel is diffently stretching his boundries having to do shore up the discipling and not let him get away with things he doesn't normally get a way with. And he's found more creative ways to say "No". Yeah that's fun. Looking forward to a less hectic week.


We had some friends over Sunday and one of Shane Co-workers and family over Monday. They live in the area surrounding Lake Stevens. Sherman is getting fixed today, his little soldiers will be no more. The fine for not having him fixed and licensed is very painful, so I thought it would be best to fix that. Shane didn't have to drive to school, but worked on his final paper and journal for the class that wrapped up. Starting homework for the class next monday. Dakota is cutting a molar, yeah that's fun. She does good most of the time. Daniel is diffently stretching his boundries having to do shore up the discipling and not let him get away with things he doesn't normally get a way with. And he's found more creative ways to say "No". Yeah that's fun. Looking forward to a less hectic week.
Comments
Feel better and get to relax!!