Update

This last week we became members of the YMCA, so Sat. afternoon we took the kids for the family swim. They enjoyed themselves, Shane included then Sunday Shane went with the Kelli & Daniel while Dakota & I had some alone time. Dakota isn't sure what to do with water by her shoulders, by the end she wasn't shrieking in my ear anymore. She was still stuccoed on.

I'm so tired Dad
Daniel is silly isn't he I want my picture taken too Mom! As for this week so far not really busy just keeping our weekly schedule. Tonight the kids have Awana's and I'm starting Mum's. Thursday I'm going out with some girlfriends to Ice Cream, Friday is our every other week Small Group Bible Study. No we are not busy it's just seems like an Illusion.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad you joined the YMCA and are enjoying it!!! We recently joined too and have had so much fun (even though ours doesn't have a pool). Hang in there, I'm sure the hurricane you guys are in will slow down sometime! Love you all! Dawna

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review