Snow Update
Well we are having a break in the snow right now. It's suppose to start again tomorrow evening with 50 mph winds included into the snow. Can you say "enough"!!! When I logged onto the computer this morning the weather said it was 9 degree's. It feels like we are back in Southern Idaho were both of us grew up. On Wednesday night after visiting with Neva & Jason to get out of their subdivision we had to break out the chains (literally) never been used since we bought them 2 years ago before Dakota was born.
Here are some fun pictures of the scenery from this morning. You'll have to wait till later for kid pictures. :-) Yes I love my new camera I got for my anniversary and have been using it a lot. :-)

Here are some fun pictures of the scenery from this morning. You'll have to wait till later for kid pictures. :-) Yes I love my new camera I got for my anniversary and have been using it a lot. :-)


Comments