Fun things happening in our house this last week. Dakota has figured out how to get in her crib when she wants time alone. She hasn't figured how to get out yet. Which isn't that bad of thing. Her second birthday is this Friday, can't believe that she's going to be two. She's grown up so much this past year.
Daniel is still pushing boundaries, We bought him a little 57 chevy car fair condition Saturday at Value Village. It now looks like it's ready for the junkyard. It's missing two wheels the dash & steering column are coming out. I will take a picture of it and show the final result.
Kelli is swimming by herself for short periods, like 5 feet between Mom & Dad or one of us and the edge of the pool. She is quite the fish now, and we are very proud of her accomplishments. I will get a picture of this because soon I won't be able to fit into my swim suit I've been wearing since Seth is dropping down.
I over did it last Tuesday cleaning and paid for it pretty much all week. So I'm on restrictions (self imposed) until I can talk it over with Midwives tomorrow. I really can't afford to go into labor early with Shane still working until the 6th of February and having classes every Monday in Portland.
Shane is finishing up his "business management" class this week and will be starting "Acts & Pauline letters". That covers the book of Acts and those letter written by the Apostle Paul. Shane is looking forward to moving from this last class into the new one. He is still doing very good in school and I'm very proud of his dedication.

Daniel is still pushing boundaries, We bought him a little 57 chevy car fair condition Saturday at Value Village. It now looks like it's ready for the junkyard. It's missing two wheels the dash & steering column are coming out. I will take a picture of it and show the final result.
Kelli is swimming by herself for short periods, like 5 feet between Mom & Dad or one of us and the edge of the pool. She is quite the fish now, and we are very proud of her accomplishments. I will get a picture of this because soon I won't be able to fit into my swim suit I've been wearing since Seth is dropping down.
I over did it last Tuesday cleaning and paid for it pretty much all week. So I'm on restrictions (self imposed) until I can talk it over with Midwives tomorrow. I really can't afford to go into labor early with Shane still working until the 6th of February and having classes every Monday in Portland.
Shane is finishing up his "business management" class this week and will be starting "Acts & Pauline letters". That covers the book of Acts and those letter written by the Apostle Paul. Shane is looking forward to moving from this last class into the new one. He is still doing very good in school and I'm very proud of his dedication.

Comments
I hear you on how easy it is to over do it in the last couple of weeks. Maybe its having all these kids close together, but the old tendons don't hold things together like they use to. I'm glad to report I can walk and bend over now with only a little bit of snapping and popping as things try to return to normal. Hope you "hold together" for a few more weeks! -Tessa