Oye!

Feel like I should update on what is happening in our lives. As I told my Dad "Crazy is the new normal". For those who don't know we are going to be listing our house for sale so in July we can move down to Portland for Shane to start the Seminary Program at Multnomah were is he currently going to school. So I've been doing Spring cleaning with a twist. We've both been doing projects that I've figured "never been done" since we've lived here 6 years almost 7. "Haven't been done" since Kelli was born, or pregnant with Daniel. "Need to do yearly" but haven't gotten to it this year. So between taking Kelli to school, keeping Daniel out of things, Dakota potty training herself, and feeding Seth; I've been working on these projects. Oh and all of them have sinus/allergy stuff going on. Oye! Like I've said "Crazy is the new normal" around here. :-)Playing "Hide & Seek" with Dad

Chad showing the kids how to prepare to Sumo Wrestle

Comments

foundinidaho said…
Holy Cow. And I feel overwhelmed. You're amazing.
Hang in there sis!! Let me know if you want me to come hang out one of these days and keep the kids busy while you get stuff done! Love ya! D

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review