Big News Friday, also known as God Provided.
The most exciting news is that the house in Lake Stevens has a renter who is hoping to move in ASAP. So I had my awesome Sister Neva who's birthday is tomorrow, and not that Dawna isn't as awesome ;-) clean out what we had left there. So yeah God.!
We also sold the Pontiac, and got the first payment of two. It's amazing when we are about to give up how God answers our prayers. This couldn't have happened without Him.
Now I just need divine inspiration to write the papers I want to write before heading down to my parents for Thanksgiving. :-)


Everyone have a great weekend.
We also sold the Pontiac, and got the first payment of two. It's amazing when we are about to give up how God answers our prayers. This couldn't have happened without Him.
Now I just need divine inspiration to write the papers I want to write before heading down to my parents for Thanksgiving. :-)
Everyone have a great weekend.
Comments