Whew .....
Here are pictures of the kiddos, we had an awesome time at Thanksgiving with Grammie, Grandpa, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. We're planning on heading back to Idaho the day after our 9th anniversary.
It's been a crazy week and half; I know that I still have a husband although I see him at Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, sometime before I'm totally asleep. He is studying for finals next week. It looks like Shane might have a paying gig next semester, yeah. House didn't get rented out, boo. I pulled the van into a post at Kelli's school, sliding door wasn't very slidy anymore. Infact couldn't open it. That is being fixed this week.
I'm sliding my way into Psychology, so far not what I remember from CSI then again it was 12/13 years ago. Kids are all doing good, healthy happy and asking about going down to Grammies again.


It's been a crazy week and half; I know that I still have a husband although I see him at Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, sometime before I'm totally asleep. He is studying for finals next week. It looks like Shane might have a paying gig next semester, yeah. House didn't get rented out, boo. I pulled the van into a post at Kelli's school, sliding door wasn't very slidy anymore. Infact couldn't open it. That is being fixed this week.
I'm sliding my way into Psychology, so far not what I remember from CSI then again it was 12/13 years ago. Kids are all doing good, healthy happy and asking about going down to Grammies again.
Comments