We made it

Well we figured out our schedule and are having our first week of success. No kids missed or were left at perspective schools. Shane made it to every meeting and class on his schedule and I found projects to keep me busy other than farmville.

We had a couple really nice days of weather so I was able to walk with kids to and from school and when I wasn't picking kids up I would walk with Dakota and Seth. THe weather is trying to turn to rain, we've had some rain Friday and then again on Sunday. We had a dozen of Shanes classmates from Seminary over Friday night for games and socializing. We are blessed with some very nice friends down here. We also at the first of the year started going to First Presbitarian Church of Portland. You'll have to check out the website for pictures of the church. Besides being beautifully designed they have a wonderful Preaching staff. We are trying to on request from Wells Fargo re-list our house in Lake Stevens for sale at least for a while.

We all have sinus colds thanks to Kelli I love it when they share. Oh well, like we haven't had are share and will continue to do so. Seth really is trying to walk he took two independent steps Thursday night and during the next few days. Dakota turns three next Sat. we are having some neighbors over with kids her age for informal party. All those in Washington whom read this are welcome if the want to journey down here. Not nessasary though.

Comments

Glad you guys are getting back in the groove! Sorry to miss the party on Saturday - Happy 3 Dakota! We'll try to get something in the mail. Love you to all! Dawna

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review