Time

I figure I've been busily avoiding updating the blog so it is time to do some updates. Since Fred's passing, my Mom flew up to spend 5 days with me and the kids.

The day before Fred's memorial service Kelli, Daniel, and I caught a plane up to Alaska to be a support for Shane. Thursday was a beautiful day with tears as many men paid tribute to Fred for the years he served in the Military. It was touching and I'm proud to have known him for the time I was allowed.

The day after the kids and I flew home. Then the following day my Mom flew back to Idaho. She was a blessing and truly appreciated.



This week Shane returned home and stepped back into the routine of life. Unfortunately school did not stop while he was in Alaska spending time with family before and after his dad passed away.

For me school is going well, I'm finishing up Theology Proper and going on to the next class after this coming Monday.

Kelli & Daniel did an excellent time flying both up to Alaska and down. They were good the whole time and are re-adjusting to life. They are doing well in school and I haven't gotten any phone calls to come get Daniel for having an accident in his pants for at least 1 month. Yippee!

Dakota and Seth had a grand time with Grammie Dennis while Mom & Siblings were away. Dakota got a good evaluation from Pre-school, and Seth is a sweet boy who likes to follow behind people and see what kind of mischief he can get into. He's an observer :-)

The weather has been rainy with wind breaks and sunshine. The kids are readjusting to life once again only to be messed up by Day Light Savings on Sunday.

It was a crazy October, and hopefully November won't be as crazy but with us that is never a promise. I did finally get my camera out today and take pictures of the kids and friends.

Comments

Cute post and pictures. I would love to have the one of the 4 kids on the step, if you would email it to me. Glad you are all doing well and getting back to your normal (busy) schedule! Love to you all.
Dawna

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review