We are well, yippee

For the past four weeks we've had a variety of bugs through this house, I was the last one to get the stuff and I hope it's stopped. The boys have a little bit of a runny nose, but nothing like the cough and fevers we've had.

Shane had a good birthday, people started randomly showing up after church. We had a cupcakes and visting. He also bought a cherry pie to eat when I made his birthday dinner earlier in the week. He is starting finals week this week and next his last final is next wednesday and we leave for Idaho the next day. Thanks to God he has made it through this semester taking two languages and having his dad passaway.

Me i'm finishing up OT Wisdom & Poetry books before christmas break, it is a fun class like the others I've been taking. Registering for my next semester that starts in Feb. this week. Other than the round of yucky, I'm doing good.

We had kids teacher conferences the monday of Thanksgiving, we have math to work on with Kelli, who also lost her front tooth on Shane's birthay, and writing with Daniel. All in all though they are doing very well in school. It's nice that they are healthy.

Dakota and Seth are doing good, Dakota is enjoying her Ms. Potato head we "found" this last week in our box of toys in the garage. Seth is sweet, but prone to destroying things he can come in contact with. It's been hard on them both being couped up because of being sick and the wind we've been having. They both keep me on my toes.

It was a fun Thanksgiving, Seth wasn't feeling well that day. We had a friend from Seminary over and ate ham, rolls, stuffing, sweet potatoes, & green bean cassorole. Then took a walk in the afternoon, it was a low key day which are rare but appreciated.






Marie is in town for 10 days or so, she flew down from Alaska last tuesday and got here with camper on Friday, just in time to go to the Seminary Christmas party. It was good food, songs, laughter, and the quickest White elephant exchange I've ever participated in. The minute to get and open, or exchange gifts was great along with the air horn to keep us all on track.


Shane will be walking on Tuesday in a graduation ceremony for completion of the DCP program with a Bachelors of Science in Leadership and Ministry from Multnomah. This is what he started 3 years ago and finished up this past spring while in Seminary. I'm very proud and can't help but think next year will be my turn but with B of A in Biblical Foundations.

So that is what happened this last month and what we are looking forward to this next week. Hopefully I will update during the Christmas break. Blessings to everyone...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review