New Year New Blog Theme.

1st, Thank you for the picture that I used under the title Carrie Lambing Photography.

The silence you've seen on the blog has been one of reconstruction. Since the passing of Papa Fred the title has been stuck in my mind, because that was his prayer throughout the last years of his life. Maybe more but I heard it frequently during his last months, and it was something he accomplished. He was quite the testamony of God's love for others, and it is something Shane & I would like to continue as we are here in Portland and as we finish this race God set before us, not only with our kids but those lives we come in contact with.

I will still have pictures of the kids & updates but I'm going to be a little more forward with songs or verses God has placed in my mind during the week to help me fulfill this walk.



We had a great Christmas with my folks enjoying the two weeks we spent in Idaho. We were blessed with the half of beef, potatoes, and canned items we brought home with us to make it through this year. We were so weighed down with our blessings that when we did hit slick roads and everyone else was pulling over to chain up, we could go on by with no problem. :-)

New Years eve brought an little virus to us all that we passed around for 4 days, not to much fun, but it could have been worse. Kids are all back in school, & Seth is beginning to potty train himself.

Shane took a week of intensive classes before normal classes began for the year. I'm finishing up my elective classes so I can just focus on my normal course class for the program I will be wrapping up this coming December.

We have began the finishing up of our Semester schedule until May, taking out such things as babysitting (kristi), and student aid(Shane), to add mentee ships with the pastor wife (Kristi), and being on the Elder board at our church(Shane). We are also readding Friday night games to our schedule for a chance to reconnect with some of our seminary friends we have not seen to much of this last semester with all the craziness we had. These plans are still held tentively in our palms, but I diffently see our ministry at Multnomah is to have the open door Friday night & feed to those students who need a second home on campus to come to, to relax and talk about anything that weights heavily on their mind.

So that is what has been going on in my mind since last time I blogged. Blessings to each of you and "the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you."

Comments

Anonymous said…
It sounds like you are busy as usuaal. Love hearing how you all are doing. Love Ya Aunt Pam

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review