Schedules getting set, let the organized chaos begin!
Well the kids have all been in school for over a week now. Everyone is thoroughly enjoying themselves after the initial getting things figured out. Seth and I have 2 hours to ourselves in the morning after we get everyone else off to school (Dad included). Shane takes Kelli and the neighbor boy to school every morning. I take Daniel and Dakota most mornings. We are trying carpooling with one of our neighbors whose son goes Tuesday and Thursday. Then Kelli gets picked up by a neighbor, and I pick up Daniel from school. 

I've been walking every morning for at least an hour then home to do dishes or laundry. We've about got a reasonable schedule set for Shane's needed study time to make it through this semester. We are also praying that God shows us were we are to go after we are both done with school in May. As always should be interesting, and the finish line is in sight but may obstacles in the path.
It been a beautiful couple of weeks here but Fall is in the air.
I've been walking every morning for at least an hour then home to do dishes or laundry. We've about got a reasonable schedule set for Shane's needed study time to make it through this semester. We are also praying that God shows us were we are to go after we are both done with school in May. As always should be interesting, and the finish line is in sight but may obstacles in the path.
It been a beautiful couple of weeks here but Fall is in the air.
Comments
Love to you all. Dawna