Eastern Washington

Heh all long time I know been busy enjoy the weather, even though it's been raining the past 14 days or more. Today was a beautiful day. Kids are just getting bigger and bigger. Kelli is helping me more around the house and trying to pull weeds, I have to repeatedly point out "no honey that is daddy's rubarb". Daniel is constinently amazing me with the words he is saying or trying to say, started climbing stairs this last weekend at my cousins house.

Went to Eastern Washington for my cousin Heather Cartwright graduation. The weather was absolutely beautiful, Ivan came along too. He went swimming for sticks, for about 2 hours. Like a kid he was hard to keep out of the water, so he wouldn't drown himself from being to worn out.

Not much else, just busy traveling this month and next. Shane swears that we have something going on every weekend of June. And like the obliging wife I strive to make sure there is!!

Hope all is going well in your worlds.

Love, SKKD

Comments

Sodak Girl said…
Hey, I just heard the GREAT news that we will see you in SD next week! Yippee!! Beth says it's going to be a big party. 300+ people have rsvp'd to date.

Can't wait to see you all, meet Daniel, and give Shane a chance to see his favorite aunt! ;)

Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review