Grandpa Cowboy & Grandma

This past weekend Mom & Dad took Brother & Me to visit Grandpa Cowboy & Grandma. I got too see lots of relatives I didn't know, horses I did know, and I got too go riding everyday I was there. Dad gave me his cold so I wasn't very happy most of the time except while on "Blacky", I got to see "Sunny" the horse I got to ride last time I visited Grandpa Cowboy.
Mom took the picture with me, daddy, and brother.
I took the picture of Grandpa Cowboy and Grandma



Love, Kelli

Comments

Sodak Girl said…
What great photos! It looks like you had a good time after we left. It was so great to be home and to see family. The big bonus was getting to connect with you and meet Daniel. The years will be flying by and we aren't going to see much of each other, I'm afraid!

Viva la cowboys!

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review