3 1/2 Weeks

Well the countdown has begun, maybe not officially. But unofficially things are starting to get figured out in the anticapation for the arrival of Dakota. Sorry Misty no name change this late in the game! ;-)

The kids are doing great, finally beating this cold they've had for a while. Okay it seems like a month, but only been since before Christmas! They are readjusting to home, and the new rules we are applying to Daniels world before Dakota arrives.

Had a good midwife checkup this week, see them again next Monday. Any request on seeing pictures of my belly. I personally think this is the biggest it's been since my belly button actually is an outie now.

New definition of book mobile!


Looks like homeboy is doing some reading?


Kelli and her monkey pajamas! Which she loves Aunt Laila!


Love SKKD

Comments

Sodak Girl said…
Thanks for all the great updates and photos! Yes, Kelli looks pretty darn cute in those monkey pjs. I wish we could get a photo with Elizabeth, Kelli and Krystin all in their matching pjs. Huge wish at this point in life, huh? Maybe it will be cold enough in Alaska in July! (I was there in August, and I couldn't find enough warm clothes to suit ME.:)

Keep the great blogs coming!
LKIB

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

Month in review