Not much to say, everything pregnancy wise is going good. Just counting the days til my mother in law arrives and Shane takes off from work. Kelli and Daniel continue to grow and show Shane & I continually how big they are. They now have there beds stacked, Kelli wants to go to bed early to sleep in her top bunk. Daniel isn't too sure, but if you stay with him til he's asleep he'll stay in his bed til morning.
Were expecting another bad windstorm tonight along with chance of snow til Wednesday afternoon. I'm glad I don't have to worry about my trees falling on the cars.
Neigh goes the horse! What a pair!

Daniel the dinasour

Love, SKKD
Were expecting another bad windstorm tonight along with chance of snow til Wednesday afternoon. I'm glad I don't have to worry about my trees falling on the cars.
Neigh goes the horse! What a pair!

Daniel the dinasour

Love, SKKD
Comments
Shane
Almost there! I promise I won't keep Shane here at work til the end of the week! (I don't think I could even if I tried!)