Double Oops

Today was my dad's birthday, I even looked at the calendar and saw it written down. But somehow the wires in my brain weren't firing on that information. I kinda feel like Dori off of "Finding Nemo". Were she discovers she nows things but has forgotten them. :-) Also tomorrow is my sister Dawna's 4th wedding anniversy. So Dawna I promise to call tomorrow, or sometime today.

Kelli is doing great in Preschool, I'm told that I need to purchase some kids scissors for her to pratice cutting paper. Which makes me feel like I've been slacking on that front. Oh well you can only do so much. Must keep Daniel away from those still, for a while.
What a great Grandpa to pack around Dakota for me!

Helping Daniel, and trying to not get him to hit the brakes
Thanks Dawna for the Picture, probably use it for Christmas card!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice family picture! I hope you are all doing well!

Misty

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review