Week full of memories!
Long time it seems, but it's only been a week. The kids and I had fun with my folks, just hanging out, canning, playing with cousins. Enjoying fresh produce, seening old friends. ( I know I'm not that old)! My Mom with Dakota, & Kelli

Mom giving Daniel a ride in the wheelbarrel after picking weeds!
A fun part of the trip was we got to stay an extra day, so I got to visit with friends I hadn't planned on seeing. The Hunsaker family have been my friends since the fall 1992. When I was a freshman in Highschool. I've known Chet since he was 3, Hagen since he was a few weeks old, and Tony Garrett since he was a few hours old. I got a picture of Chet now 16, with Daniel. This is something I remember me and his uncle Robin doing with the boys. Picking them up so that they could pet our FFA steers. Boy how time flys. This is the picture with Chet Hunsaker and Daniel petting steers what a handsome young man he's turned into.
More too come
Comments