They just keep growing
This last week was neat I saw all kids interact with eachother. Dakota gets rather "put out" if Brother & Sis close there bedroom door and she can't get in there! :-) She is getting to be a speed crawler, not sure if ready for crawling competitions. She is also like the other kids by she likes her time by herself. And Dakota likes to try and feed herself now. We also went to Chuck E Cheese this weekend for Shane's belated birthday. Talk about Shell Shock! I probably sat in the Car after wards just enjoying the silence!
"So what are we playing?"
"What looks good to eat without Mom finding out?"
Daniel with his Cowboy purposly playing with Dakota!
We are getting ready to head down to Twin for thanksgiving with my family. Hope to Carrie, Misty and the family in Boise. Let the cousins play for a little bit.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, hope you can think of all the things your Thankful for!
God Bless,
Kristi
Comments
Thanks for the birthday greetings, Shane. You probably noticed that I forgot to call you this year, too. Love you anyway!!