Babies raining everywhere!

Yeah what great News Tessa & Randall!
I'm very excited as you take the unexpected step and having baby number three. It's a wild ride at times wrangling them at given times but your Mom enough to take it in stride and get some time for yourself at least weekly. And have a date night with just your hubby at least every other month. Make sure to have time for yourselves nightly when the kids are tucked in bed, before falling of to sleep. Find humor in otherwise stressful situations and remember as Shane reminds me "my primary job is to keep the kids alive, everything else can be done later". Sound advice somedays! The same advice to you Alicia.!




Or any mom out there with kids! :-) I'm no where near perfect, but my kids are mostly happy, healthy, adjusted kids. This works for me & Shane.





Blue or Pink I can't quite decide! They probably taste the same anyways

Laughing with Aunt Neva, at Uncle KurtGetting excited about going down to my Mom & Dad's during Kelli's spring break. I'm praying that Daniels fever will break tonight and ALL my kids including myself are healthy enough to drive and enjoy the time with Grammie & Papa Dennis. Oh an unexpected date night with Shane saturday night Yippee

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope you guys bring the warm weather! Happy Spring!

Misty
foundinidaho said…
Have fun and tell your mom and dad hi!

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review