Just to be Ornery
So hehehee! To stir the perverbial pot about the Packers & Bears I will throw in my two cents.




The Mariners! Oh wait that's Baseball, but it is baseball season. Waiting on bated breath for my first Mariners game of the Season.

Shane & I's relationship is closely tied to the Mariners Orginazation. Our Engagement was started at a Mariners Game I know I kept the ticket somewhere. I drove down to Seattle, then we drove to the "Shane Company" to look at the diamonds and ring, get my finger sized, then back to Seattle for my first Professional Baseball Game. The year I saw Shane 10 days in 4 months, he watched all 116 games. We even went to a Playoff Game at the Stadium it was awesome. There have been some good players throughout the years. Even remember going to the Fan Fare when Ichiro first Signed with the Mariners. We even toured the Stadium with Shane cousin Cheryl.

We've taken Fred & Marie, our kids Kelli & Daniel, Dakota inside my tummy and not (except Dakota, my sister Dawna & Kurt to Games. Some of the Attorney's at work used to sell some games from there packet of season tickets they didn't want. I've been on all sides of the stadium sitting an watching the game that Shane loves best.

I'm happy with about any sport season where in, watching College Football, Baseball, (not basketball), Nascar, uhm that's about all I can think of. So Go Packers & The Bears!! I will miss Brett Favre also Colleen I remember his first season with the Packers and how he took them to the Super Bowl that year. It was a great season. SO how can to kids from Idaho and the same family like to totally different teams?
Kids are all happy but runny nosed, Shane is recovering still from Maryland, school is going good for him, I'm hanging in there and am going on a date with My husband before next week. Thanks for all the prayers
kids with Shane's college buddy Chad. Words our just too much!
God Bless
Comments
I know, I'm a grammar nerd. Blame my mom.
And while I'm ok with Farve's departure. I don't look forward to Urlacher's eventual retirement (hopefully many successful years down the line). But I know how our cous feels. my Bears just haven't been the same since "Sweetness" retired years ago.
How's that for stirring the pot? :D
-Steve
Sorry to stir up yet ANOTHER feud but I like the SF Giants. I hate Barry Bonds. It's just the first place I ever went to a game. But it's not strong enough to interfere with appreciation for your fanship for the Mariners. Go M's!
Thanks Kristi for your supportive comments!
And Colleen I like any team playing against the Yankees! Even though I like A-Rod. Shane might have something to say against the Giants, but I know one more than one occassion we've cheered for the Giants.