Date Night
So Last Night, Chad bless his heart came over to watch the kids so I could go down to Seattle to meet Shane at his office. Then we walked over to the Mariners game against Detriot. We took some pictures of the various players, Kenji, Ichiro, Lopez, Rhodes, Morrow. The last three names are pitchers for the Mariners, and then Catcher, and Ichiro now plays center field and is an awesome hitter and base stealer. Shane & I have watched his career with the Mariners since he arrived from Japan the year or two before Kelli was born. We went the FanFare the year they signed him.
Lopez getting ready to pitch!
Ichiro in action
Morrow warming up in the bullpen
It was a great game, some obnoxious fans that I could do without. It's just a game! I wanted to say outloud quite a few times. We left our seats early to go watch Rhodes & Morrow warm up in the bullpen at the bottom of 7th. On the way to the game and back to the bus stop, the same drunk guy came up to my face and told me that "he loved me", and that "I should love my husband", I told him "I do very much and to have a good night". So I've seen my token weird person in Seattle. Shane just laughed at this.
Other fun news, Sherman ran off Monday afternoon cuz he was mad at me. The animal control officer picked him up. Since he didn't have tags they didn't know who to call. I called Tuesday morning, since he didn't return home on his own. And went to pick him up at the Police Station. He was very happy to see me, and has stayed in the yard or in the house since. I plan on finally getting him fixed this next pay period.
Comments
Debating about coming to Seattle for the Green Bay game, but must control spending!!! Augh!!!
I'm glad my doggie is 10 and too old to run off when she's mad at me!