Lion versus Lamb
Now I'm not sure my quote is correct but whoever said that the month of March is "in like a Lion out like a Lamb"? or "in like a Lamb out like a Lion"? I like the second one better personally. It started off slow but like a rock going down hill it picked up speed a basically ran Shane & I plus the kids over.

School for Kelli starts up again next week, hopefully her nose will quit running by then. HAHAHAHAA.
Shermy babe, hope the picture is okay Wade, if not let me know
I know these things fit on, cuz I just took them off!
Also Grandma Dennis broke her hip this last week, she is recovering in Boise, possible move down to Twin to the Nursing home Patty works at while she recovers more. Email me if you want more details, if you haven't heard already. I was bad doober and hadn't checked my emails for a few days.
School is going well for Shane. The class for this 5 weeks is the first 5 books of the Old Testament, plus other books with helpful information on the history of Israels Holy Days, and one other. A set of questions each week that lead to a 5 to 8 page paper. Finishing off with Final paper end of the class. Work is busy also. He got a labtop computer a week ago, which has been handy with doing homework on the train to and from work.

The kids a I made a crazy trip this last week, we'd planned on spending 6 days in Idaho visiting my folks, but on day three I took Daniel into the walk in clinic because his glands were swollen and he couldn't turn his head. We found out he had strept throat. Yippee! So before the girls showed possible signs we loaded up the car Thursday morning with some of our yearly beef and headed home. The kids did great there and back for me. It was very awesome. I'm just disappointed we didn't get to stay longer.
School for Kelli starts up again next week, hopefully her nose will quit running by then. HAHAHAHAA.Shermy babe, hope the picture is okay Wade, if not let me know
I know these things fit on, cuz I just took them off!
Also Grandma Dennis broke her hip this last week, she is recovering in Boise, possible move down to Twin to the Nursing home Patty works at while she recovers more. Email me if you want more details, if you haven't heard already. I was bad doober and hadn't checked my emails for a few days.
Comments
Need to send Grandma some flowers, must get on that tonight. I talked to her Saturday and she actually sounded quite strong. I was encouraged.