No Seth Yet

Since his due date isn't until Sat. I'm hoping he will be a little more cooperative and show up tomorrow or Sunday. Shane being the planner he his at work has days in 6 min. incraments. He & Daniel are cutting up logs and stacking wood in the back yard. We also are looking at tile for the kitchen & bathroom. I will take pictures of the tile we picked. I think it will compliment our house. Kelli has her Kindergarten valentines party today, with the help of my mom she made her box and she signed her name to all the cards we bought. Other than that it's just normal routine, my mom is up helping out with kids for Neva & I. Back to doing laundry!

Comments

foundinidaho said…
Seth sounds like a precise baby. I'll bet he comes tomorrow.

Good luck and be sure to have your Mom or Shane let us know!
Anonymous said…
I don't wyou ant to have to wait til Sunday. but it is my birthday you know.. Best wishes and prayers.. Grandma lambing Love you all.
Sodak Girl said…
Seth and Ryan R. could share birthdays if you wait till Tuesday...But I think Sunday sounds like a better match. (Hey, Seth, are you listening?!)

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review