Survival mode

Not much to say, we are re-adjusting to our newest member of the family. He is slowly figuring out daytime sleep and nighttime. I know it will work itself out eventually just hanging in there till it does.
I finally got a picture of Shane & his boys

Aunt Dawna & cousin Bryn when the came to pick up Grammie

Comments

foundinidaho said…
What a cutie. Hope you're getting some rest.
Anonymous said…
I don't think I've said this to you yet, but Congratulations! :)

I hope all is well for you guys.

-Cousin/Uncle Steve
Anonymous said…
They eventually sleep through the night, hopefully sooner than later. I'm up bacause Ryan thinks 11:30 is a good bed time, but then I don't hear from him till 8 in the morning. Don't let the sleep deprivation get you down. Its a good thing they are so darn cute!

--Tessa (and Ryan)

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review