Fun times this weekend

With it being my birthday weekend Shane & I took the kids down to the beach down by the ferry run. It was windy and about 40 degrees but I don't think the temperature warms up on the Sound. Had a wonderful time and we didn't freeze to badly. Speaking of Shane he returned to work today for good, it was fun having him home and we got quite a few projects done. It's snowing today about 3 to 4 inches right now. Seth is doing great had some good awake time this morning, and is sleeping decently during the night. Daniel is a instant smiler no matter the situation. Which is very nice.


Comments

foundinidaho said…
Happy birthday young lady! Glad everyone is doing well. Too bad Dawna didn't have the baby on your birthday.
Anonymous said…
I received the picture yesterday. Thanks for the update on you blog. Love grandma lambing

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review