Seth's trip to Buhl

This past weekend Seth & I flew down to visit my parents & Grandma Dennis. It was a short trip but we got a couple visit's in with Grandma, Aunt Nelma,Aunt Wilda, Cousin Tad,and my high school buddy Alicia. I was sorry I didn't get to see everyone but we'll try again in July. Shane stayed home with the three oldest who have sinus colds, he was a trooper but was ready for me to come home. We are in Kelli's offical spring break week, and I'm trying to find things to keep the kids occupied so that I won't strangle them. :-)Thanks for the weekend Mom & Dad

Comments

foundinidaho said…
Priceless picture of the Tadpole with the young one. Glad you got to see Grandma and that she is doing better.

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review