Sitting back and trying not to fidget.

As most of those who read this know I do not do sitting still very well. I know its some ingrained part of me that has to be going or doing something all the time or else I'm asleep. This has always been ongoing and I've learned to deal with the idealness by either quilting (which hasn't been done since Daniel was born), or reading books. I averaged at one time a book per day when pregnant. Know it's about a book every two days if I'm really into the book or I can make on last a week.

So the reason for me sitting on my hands is we got the house listed and ready to sell this past weekend. Shane & I don't want to put any more money into it than we already have. SO I'm starting deep cleaning like cupboards, pulling weeds (yuck), you can only sweep you floor so often, and I'm currently caught up on laundry. Also I've packed as many boxes as I need to live on basics alone. My house has never been this clean. Not since we moved in. We get to start moving into the house in Portland starting June 1st, Shane will stay Monday nights down there then come home Tuesday morning. We don't have an offical move, possible after Kelli gets done with school and Shane finds a job down there. He hasn't gotten laid off yet.

Kids are doing well, Daniel turned 4 on Friday along with Seth turning 3 months, Kelli has 7/6 weeks until she turns 6. And boy is she counting. :-) Dakota we are trying to get her to stop screaming, and Daniel interested using the toilet more frequently. And Shane started his two extra classes online at U of I this week, for the next 5 weeks.

Suprisingly it's less hectic then it's been.


Comments

Ann D said…
Hang in there, Hon. It will all work out. :)
foundinidaho said…
Wowsa. I don't know how you do it, girl. Relax a little and take a deep breath, okay? I'm the same way, think I always have to be doing something. We don't.

Oh and Happy Birthday to Daniel.
SKKD Lambing said…
Thank you Mom & Colleen, I'm getting better once I step away for a while. I still feel guilty if I don't accomplish somethng big everyday. :-)
Good job Kris! Just look what you have accomplished in the last 3 months - with a newborn! Head on south if you are looking for something to do - we'd love to see you!

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review