Were to start?
Well it's been and interesting two weeks. As many of you know my Grandma Dennis passed away this past week. She was a very special lady, who would watch me when I was sick and couldn't go to school, always have a hug and kiss for me, and like my parents a very stable consitant presence in my life.
We are still working on getting the house ready to sell. I think like most people have said "you can always find a project to do". So I'm calling it good once I get the doors finished painting which Shane bless his heart did this weekend. His Mom & Dad were big help keeping Kelli & Daniel from under foot. I also need to reset some of the brick that we pulled up from having the septic pumped last week.
I'm also a new owner of a 1999 Dodge Van. (Pictures to come) We have been considering replacing the Pacifica with something bigger for a while, and god kind of just dropped this into our laps. Shane was very considerate and did keep my requirements in mind while looking at it. (Could not be white, have less than four windows, could not sit twelve, could not abandon me on the side of the road). Other than being a year newer than it is, it looks like it was kept in really good condition. Has less miles then the Pontiac and is two years older. :-)
Having a good visit with Fred & Marie they left today for D.C. and will be back on Thursday. Before Summerizing? there camper and heading to Alaska eventually.
We are still working on getting the house ready to sell. I think like most people have said "you can always find a project to do". So I'm calling it good once I get the doors finished painting which Shane bless his heart did this weekend. His Mom & Dad were big help keeping Kelli & Daniel from under foot. I also need to reset some of the brick that we pulled up from having the septic pumped last week.
I'm also a new owner of a 1999 Dodge Van. (Pictures to come) We have been considering replacing the Pacifica with something bigger for a while, and god kind of just dropped this into our laps. Shane was very considerate and did keep my requirements in mind while looking at it. (Could not be white, have less than four windows, could not sit twelve, could not abandon me on the side of the road). Other than being a year newer than it is, it looks like it was kept in really good condition. Has less miles then the Pontiac and is two years older. :-)
Having a good visit with Fred & Marie they left today for D.C. and will be back on Thursday. Before Summerizing? there camper and heading to Alaska eventually.



Comments
See you in June - maybe you can bring the kids over to the coast for a day during the week? They would have fun. We'll help keep them rounded up.
Welcome to the mini-van world, although not the most stylish things they sure are comfortable and convenient. Mine is a '99 too. Sorry to hear about your grandma. I still have all my grandparents and know that some day I'll be facing this too, not looking forward to that. Take care and keep in touch, Tessa