New things

New things in our life,....
we have a new mailing, house address, and phone number down in Portland. If I haven't emailed it off to you please let me know via-email and I will get that to you. SO far the transitioning down is going well, don't quite have the next load figured out, might start moving more of the furniture and clothes down. Leave the house in Lake Stevens skeleton function. Don't know seems pretty surreal.

Yeah for Shane,he finished his classes for the U of I this week. So after "muffled" years he is going to graduate from U of I. His last week of work is also happening this week. He will work Wednesdays/Thursday thru July then he will be onto a new job in August god willing.

I'm thinking about taking advantage to living on a College Campus and going back to school to finish out my college experience and getting a Bachelor's degree in Biblical Foundations. I've sent off request for my transcripts, if I start in Nov. or Feb. of next year I should be done by the time Shane finishes Seminary.

Kids are all doing well, Summer along with Moving is throwing our schedules out of the water, trying to maintain some sort of one. Daniel has been going poo in the potty chair for over a week now. NO Accidents Yeah....!!! I'm so excited. Dakota is also doing very well with her potty training. Seth has his 4 month check up tomorrow.




Comments

Anonymous said…
Grandma Lambing needs phone, address and email . Thanks for the update. So happy for you all.., love you grandma

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review