Up in the air. . .
sometimes life is just up in the air, I know were will be landing just not sure when will be landing. :-) Which is okay, God has His timing and it is perfect. I'm trying not to be impatient or worry but it seems like human nature to do so. Other things going on Kelli has little over two weeks left of school. Seth turns 4 months this month, Shane is busy doing homework every night from the 3 different classes he's taking right now, Daniel has an over abundance of energy, and I've got to keep training Dakota not to scream about Everything.
We've only had one person in the 12 days the house has been on the market come and look at it, which is okay. Our realtor is going to have an open house during the week for other realtors to come check out the house. It's a beautiful day and has been gorgeous weather this spring.


Oh and my iris I transplanted 4 or 5 years ago I've got one finally producing flowers!!
We've only had one person in the 12 days the house has been on the market come and look at it, which is okay. Our realtor is going to have an open house during the week for other realtors to come check out the house. It's a beautiful day and has been gorgeous weather this spring.


Oh and my iris I transplanted 4 or 5 years ago I've got one finally producing flowers!!
Comments