And Breathe. . . .
Or maybe Pause. Happenings this last week that shocked me, most notable is yesterday Daniel told me that Seth was on the stairs. So I'm thinking like bottom step since he's been interested in them lately. Yes I do have a gate, just wasn't by the stairs yet. Seth was four steps from the top. Seth is such a crawling monster and like to stand up whenever possible. Such an active little boy.
My other younger boy, we are having tested for allergies since he's been having digestive issues for about a year. The doctor told us to pull him off dairy and wheat for two weeks, recommended him drink tea, take a digestive tablet to help with when he does have dairy, and a tums each day. We are a really big dairy, wheat family we've bought some rice milk, and gluton/dairy/wheat free pasta and bread for him too.

Now for my older boy Shane, snicker...Big YEAH!!! He got his diploma from UofI yesterday. He's an official College Graduate with Bachelors in Art/English. As he put it last night he started college August 21, 1991. Of course there was a 11 year break inbetween there. School here at Multnomah is going great, he's had his first test yesterday and has 4 papers to write this week. And I believe two test next week. We called a Property manager to take care and rent out the house in Lake Stevens.
The girls are both doing great, Kelli is doing good reading to me and her handwriting has improved since the beginning of school. Dakota is a constinate thing trying to potty train her. The other day I sent Dakota to the bathroom to go potty and I overheard Shane say "no Dakota we go in the potty not on the floor". I chuckled quietly in the kitchen. Dakota also has been sticking popcorn kernals up her nose. Yes it has happened twice now, luckly both times we've been able to get it out no problem. I am looking for suggestion on how to get her not to do it again.
For myself I am finishing one class this week, I started "Writings of C.S. Lewis" first of Oct. and it will continue til Dec. I added two more classes that will last til March of 2010 when my Degree Completion starts. I will have one more Elective class to pick up before all the extra requirement are met. The wind here started blowing on Friday and hasn't stopped yet. Reminds me of Southern Idaho. I also took a walk the other day and took some pretty pictures of plants changing colors around campus.

Fred & Marie headed down to Boise today. We really enjoyed having them here, Marie helped me with my kitchen and getting it organized. I've been waiting for her help on it since I moved in. I'm so thankful that we were able to get to it before she left. It's been fun having them here and helping them get the things to make this Suminter going for them.
My other younger boy, we are having tested for allergies since he's been having digestive issues for about a year. The doctor told us to pull him off dairy and wheat for two weeks, recommended him drink tea, take a digestive tablet to help with when he does have dairy, and a tums each day. We are a really big dairy, wheat family we've bought some rice milk, and gluton/dairy/wheat free pasta and bread for him too.
Now for my older boy Shane, snicker...Big YEAH!!! He got his diploma from UofI yesterday. He's an official College Graduate with Bachelors in Art/English. As he put it last night he started college August 21, 1991. Of course there was a 11 year break inbetween there. School here at Multnomah is going great, he's had his first test yesterday and has 4 papers to write this week. And I believe two test next week. We called a Property manager to take care and rent out the house in Lake Stevens.
The girls are both doing great, Kelli is doing good reading to me and her handwriting has improved since the beginning of school. Dakota is a constinate thing trying to potty train her. The other day I sent Dakota to the bathroom to go potty and I overheard Shane say "no Dakota we go in the potty not on the floor". I chuckled quietly in the kitchen. Dakota also has been sticking popcorn kernals up her nose. Yes it has happened twice now, luckly both times we've been able to get it out no problem. I am looking for suggestion on how to get her not to do it again.
For myself I am finishing one class this week, I started "Writings of C.S. Lewis" first of Oct. and it will continue til Dec. I added two more classes that will last til March of 2010 when my Degree Completion starts. I will have one more Elective class to pick up before all the extra requirement are met. The wind here started blowing on Friday and hasn't stopped yet. Reminds me of Southern Idaho. I also took a walk the other day and took some pretty pictures of plants changing colors around campus.
Fred & Marie headed down to Boise today. We really enjoyed having them here, Marie helped me with my kitchen and getting it organized. I've been waiting for her help on it since I moved in. I'm so thankful that we were able to get to it before she left. It's been fun having them here and helping them get the things to make this Suminter going for them.
Comments