Fun Fall Pictures
We had a nice day weather wise on Sunday so I took my kids and the neighbor girl Madison out for a stroll around campus to see the change of colors in leaves from the last time I took pictures. 

I was absolutely an awesome day along with Saturday's weather when we took the kids out to the "Pumpkin Patch" on Sauvie Island. It's been on and off terrincal downpouring today and last week Sat. and someother day.

Shane's been camped out in the library writing his paper due on Tuesday. I think it helped both of us for him to be there.
I was absolutely an awesome day along with Saturday's weather when we took the kids out to the "Pumpkin Patch" on Sauvie Island. It's been on and off terrincal downpouring today and last week Sat. and someother day.
Shane's been camped out in the library writing his paper due on Tuesday. I think it helped both of us for him to be there.
Comments