Baby Boy's Birthday!
Well my blue eyed baby boy turned 1 today, we had some friends over Sunday for lunch and cupcakes which my friend Erin made from scratch for us. Today the kids and I sang him happy birthday with a candle in the remaining cupcake. Thought he should get a candle, and sung to by the kids. I've been singing to him since Friday. Since we tried having him earlier then when he came. I also decided I didn't want him on Valentines day, and to wait an extra day to Grandma Joy Lambings birthday which they now share. Plus Shane wouldn't let me have the middle name Valentines if he was born on that day. Bummer (teasing Shane) :-) It's a family name
.



Seth Jacob is getting so big and walking more then one or two steps but across the room now. He loves climbing my steps to upstairs, and discover the fun things in Dad's office or our room. Wrestling with Daniel or Mom, loves trying to wrestle with us and growling. Laughing at all the silly things Sissy Kelli does to entertain him and screetching at Dakota when they both want the same toy. They also have great time when they think no one is watching. Smiling and demanding time with Dad when he comes home from school after the other kids have trampled there way to Dad for hugs and kisses. Cuddling up with us when he's tired, or crawling into his room when it's bedtime. He's a blessing to us, like all my kids and I'm glad God decided when we were to have him so my midwife Gretchen could catch him for me.
Seth Jacob is getting so big and walking more then one or two steps but across the room now. He loves climbing my steps to upstairs, and discover the fun things in Dad's office or our room. Wrestling with Daniel or Mom, loves trying to wrestle with us and growling. Laughing at all the silly things Sissy Kelli does to entertain him and screetching at Dakota when they both want the same toy. They also have great time when they think no one is watching. Smiling and demanding time with Dad when he comes home from school after the other kids have trampled there way to Dad for hugs and kisses. Cuddling up with us when he's tired, or crawling into his room when it's bedtime. He's a blessing to us, like all my kids and I'm glad God decided when we were to have him so my midwife Gretchen could catch him for me.
Comments
I love your attitude of being grateful for what God gives you.
Love, Mom
We love you.
Papa and Grandma Lambing