I know....

Just trying out a new picture. Thought since I feel like nothing is simple I'd try looking into the deeper meaning of this picture. Smirk!! hehee it's just pretty and the other one didn't work right.

Things in the Portland Lambings lives, Shane had this week off of school class because it was Missions week at school. So he still had to attend sessions and do homework that the teachers assigned from the week before, it just gave him some flexability.

Kristi (myself) started two class Monday evening and the other Tuesday evening. The thing most remarkable about this is I'm in the Degree Completion Cohort that Shane was in until last Sept. His group graduated this past Dec. and the school started the Lambda cohort back up this spring. It seems weird that I can walk across campus where as Shane had to drive down to Portland every Monday for a little over two years and back every Monday/Tuesday Morning to Lake Stevens. Also having duplicates of the books he brought home trying to get me to read. Hahaa lifes quirks.

The kids are all doing good, we are still fighting off sinus stuff that keeps getting passed around. Seth walks everywhere, Dakota is pretty much potty trained, Daniel if he snatches any more wheat by-products I left down on accident we are going to a gluten free household, and Kelli is enjoying school and the friends she has.



We start another week of configuring our new schedule before it gets messed up again from something added to it and next Sunday I turn 22 + 10 years :-) Not making it to Seattle liked I had hoped, but during Spring Break head up for a few days visiting Family and Friends.

Comments

Ann D said…
Very pretty picture. :)
Thanks for the posting and pictures of the kids. Good luck with your studies.
Love, Mom
foundinidaho said…
Happy late birthday! We went to see Dad Saturday to celebrate his birthday. Hope you had a good one!

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

Month in review