Aunt Carrie's visit
We are pleased when relatives come and visit us in Portland. We figured we finally got a place were guest could have their own bedroom and not be in the middle of the activity. Shane's sister Carrie has been to see us twice now which is awesome. She is a neat gal, fun to talk to and easy to be around. She is also an amazing photographer so I love it when she points out something new to my camera I haven't tried. She stayed with us Tuesday morning thru Thursday and hopefully had a wonderful time playing Super Auntie.
The kids I know enjoyed her helping them ride their bikes without training wheels and letting her take their pictures. It is fun to have had a break on dishes also, Thanks Carrie!
Moving into new routine week, we're making adjustments to Shane not being in school full time and the kids still in school. Shane's folks are coming back up this way to Summerize their camper and head to Alaska for the Summer. From talking to them and reading their blog it's been another eventful Winter down in the lower 48. They are ready to get back home though.
Sunshine again this week since Thursday and it's suppose to be gone by Monday. As long as we get 4 days of wonderful cloud free sunshine I'm okay with overcast. Kids are all finally over sinus cold and my nose itches from some flower blossoming. The rose bushes on campus are AMAZING! I just walk around with camera in hand taking pictures of the different blooms and taking in the wonderful fragrance God provided to the flowers.
The kids I know enjoyed her helping them ride their bikes without training wheels and letting her take their pictures. It is fun to have had a break on dishes also, Thanks Carrie!
Moving into new routine week, we're making adjustments to Shane not being in school full time and the kids still in school. Shane's folks are coming back up this way to Summerize their camper and head to Alaska for the Summer. From talking to them and reading their blog it's been another eventful Winter down in the lower 48. They are ready to get back home though.
Sunshine again this week since Thursday and it's suppose to be gone by Monday. As long as we get 4 days of wonderful cloud free sunshine I'm okay with overcast. Kids are all finally over sinus cold and my nose itches from some flower blossoming. The rose bushes on campus are AMAZING! I just walk around with camera in hand taking pictures of the different blooms and taking in the wonderful fragrance God provided to the flowers.



Comments