Birthday and Grandparents

I've been meaning to blog since last Saturday but circumstances have waged against me. Oh well the life of a mom with small kids. Daniel turned 5 last Sat. we had a low key party with some friends from Seminary coming over for cake and pizza. It's hard to believe that he is another year older, seems like just a week ago I had him and brought him home from the hospital. I know many Mothers ask "where did the time go?" I am glad I don't have a new born though and thankful that I'm done having kids thus far. Knock on wood :-)



Sunday Shane's parents rolled into town on there way back North to Alaska. Fred got a cold from his latest round of radiation. Otherwise he looked good and we had a very nice visit with him and Marie. The kids were happy to see Nana and Papa... We were able to provide them with some sunshine days but mostly overcast and rain. They fly home to Alaska on Saturday afternoon after being away for 7 months?


School is going well for Shane & I, it's been fun having him walk me to class and walk me home. Our wonderful pal Beks watches the kids for us Monday night.

Roses are still blooming and smelling wonderful on Campus, I found a blossom as big as my hand.


Kids are growing and healthy they are counting down the days til we head to Idaho to visit Grammie and Grandpa Wayne. Shane and I are eagerly looking forward to a road trip and family time also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review