Normal Schedule please?
During this time of September Shane & I are trying to attempt to Normalize a Schedule for the family. We do realize that each week something different is thrown in just for that week so we make adjustments. However we haven't gotten the normalized schedule down yet since Shane & kids started school. But I have great faith that eventually by October we will have this straightened out until next semester of school for Shane. I have no hope of it being done this Month :-)
Kids are doing great, Seth has a runny nose that he picked up somewhere or he's cutting more teeth. I think he's almost done until his two year old molars. When watching the Everett kids with Haydee who is 5 weeks younger than Seth I've notice he's kind of a brute.
He wants to herd her around outside making sure she isn't touching any of his toys outside. Of course this can entail everything outside. The phrase "what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine" comes to my attention everyday with all the kids interacting. Seth is talking with quite a few words. It's fun to see his personality and vocabulary develop. He is a sweet boy and I am enjoying seeing my youngest grow up.

Dakota is enjoying preschool and has made a friend Rachel who is also in her class at church. Dakota is finally developing her "t"'s when speaking. To me at least her vocabulary is getting clearer. She is a big help when it's just her and Seth during the days. I walked her legs off Wednesday by taking walks with some girlfriends around campus and running errands.

Daniel is soooo tired when I pick him up from school and hungery. Shane & I discussed lastnight about moving their bedtime during the school week to 6:30 since they wake up so early then play so hard after school with the Everett kids who I watch Monday-Thursday after school. It seems like he is enjoying school and is getting better about making it to the bathroom. We've had a few days were I get a phone call because he couldn't. Oh well it's improving. He is a cuddly boy before bedtime when reading stories and wants to cuddle in bed with me in the morning before we start our school routine. Melts my heart!
Kelli is such a big help and she is doing good in school so far. Still adjusting to getting up so early and going all day. Our Friend Beks comes over every once in a while and they play math games with Princess Flash Cards. Very important to point out that it makes all the difference with Princess. She didn't fight me yesterday when we sat down to finish some homework from school.
The weather has been funky but the kids play outside after school. I'm very glad Shane is home physically if not mentally yet. School didn't stop for him and all his obligations but we are making head way on getting him caught up on sleep and school trying not to add anything extra to our already packed schedule.
Kids are doing great, Seth has a runny nose that he picked up somewhere or he's cutting more teeth. I think he's almost done until his two year old molars. When watching the Everett kids with Haydee who is 5 weeks younger than Seth I've notice he's kind of a brute.
He wants to herd her around outside making sure she isn't touching any of his toys outside. Of course this can entail everything outside. The phrase "what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine" comes to my attention everyday with all the kids interacting. Seth is talking with quite a few words. It's fun to see his personality and vocabulary develop. He is a sweet boy and I am enjoying seeing my youngest grow up.
Dakota is enjoying preschool and has made a friend Rachel who is also in her class at church. Dakota is finally developing her "t"'s when speaking. To me at least her vocabulary is getting clearer. She is a big help when it's just her and Seth during the days. I walked her legs off Wednesday by taking walks with some girlfriends around campus and running errands.
Daniel is soooo tired when I pick him up from school and hungery. Shane & I discussed lastnight about moving their bedtime during the school week to 6:30 since they wake up so early then play so hard after school with the Everett kids who I watch Monday-Thursday after school. It seems like he is enjoying school and is getting better about making it to the bathroom. We've had a few days were I get a phone call because he couldn't. Oh well it's improving. He is a cuddly boy before bedtime when reading stories and wants to cuddle in bed with me in the morning before we start our school routine. Melts my heart!
Kelli is such a big help and she is doing good in school so far. Still adjusting to getting up so early and going all day. Our Friend Beks comes over every once in a while and they play math games with Princess Flash Cards. Very important to point out that it makes all the difference with Princess. She didn't fight me yesterday when we sat down to finish some homework from school.
The weather has been funky but the kids play outside after school. I'm very glad Shane is home physically if not mentally yet. School didn't stop for him and all his obligations but we are making head way on getting him caught up on sleep and school trying not to add anything extra to our already packed schedule.
Comments
Love, Mom