First week of September...

Well this was the first week of School for Kelli, Daniel, and Dakota. It's been crazy trying to keep track of at least five different schedules to know when to drop kids off, when to have lunch ready, when to pick kids up, and when to have dinner ready, Oh and how many may show up for lunches. I will be glad when I finally remember to print off the wonderful color coordinated schedule chart I fixed for this sememster.

Kelli started 2nd Grade with Ms. Taber this last tuesday. She is loving it and has kids in her class from her 1st grade class and some neighbor kids that live on Campus. She is getting so big which I'm sure all parents say of their kids.

Daniel started Kindergarden with Ms. Rowland who is new to the school. She seems very nice which is great. He started Wednesday, and is adjusting to getting up at 7:15 every morning and going all day.


Dakota started school on Thursday she only goes for two hours Tuesday & Thursday morning to Gateway Christian School which our church sponsers? I'm not sure how it works but it is held at were we attend church. She also decided Monday morning to cut her hair while I was washing dishes. The two older where outside where she was suppose to be.

Seth isn't sure what to do with the hour he gets by himself with Mom, I think he's slightly afraid I'm going to be dropping him off next.:-) This is him extremely tired and being cute.


Between dropping and picking up kids Shane has classes with different lunch times so I haven't figured out what time to fix lunch for him and guest that come over on Tuesdays. I also am watching two kids all tuesday from 10:45 a.m. til 445 p.m. and sorted hours throughout the week after Kelli & Daniel get out of school. It's not too bad just slightly crazy. They all get along well which is helpful.

Now added to this was Shane getting a call and using his "travel card" to go to Alaska to visit his folks without kids and wife this last Wednesday night. However God has been blessing me since he's been gone. Gretchen who is one of the "girls" came over Thursday morning & Friday morning to stay with Dakota & Seth while I got Kelli & Daniel dropped off to school. And Rebekah another one of the "girls" came by last night to help with after school kid watch and brought dinner.

They have both been big blessings and I appreciate all they've done. God only gives me what I can handle even though I've convinced myself I can burden all the load.

Shane should be home tentively Monday night Tuesday morning but we'll see...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! Why don't you find something to do with you time? Thanks for taking the time to update us on your family activities. Love ya. NJP
Laila said…
Great blog, Kristi. It'd been a while since I checked in. Sounds like you are a busy mom and wife! I'm glad Shane got a chance to go to AK for some parent-time. Take care~

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review