This week...
We have had a couple good weeks since the last time I posted on the blog. The weather has been mild with some rain on the weekends mainly. Shane has started mid-terms with test in his remaining 3 classes over the next two weeks. I just finished Old Testament Historical Books and am entering Bibliology & Theology proper. I am also flying down to my folks for a couple days later this week. It is cashing in the brownie poin ts I earned when Shane flew to Alaska to visit his folks for a week this past September.
Kids are all doing excellent in school, enjoying it and no new problems as of yet. We've gotten Daniels problem resolved hopefully at least no phone calls. Kids are getting bigger I will try to get them all into on a photo to update Blog picture.
I'm still watching the Everett kids 4 days a week until football season is over, down to two for the remaining semester. They are good kids so I don't mind.
Went to the beach of course it was gale force winds but we enjoyed seeing the boats trying to load onto trailers. It was a nice little outing away from the house.


Kids are all doing excellent in school, enjoying it and no new problems as of yet. We've gotten Daniels problem resolved hopefully at least no phone calls. Kids are getting bigger I will try to get them all into on a photo to update Blog picture.
I'm still watching the Everett kids 4 days a week until football season is over, down to two for the remaining semester. They are good kids so I don't mind.
Went to the beach of course it was gale force winds but we enjoyed seeing the boats trying to load onto trailers. It was a nice little outing away from the house.
Comments