Continuing...
1st of Praise God for an amazing year & an amazing birthday weekend. I find myself blessed by wonderful friends whom I've made over this last year. The events started Friday when Shane had a date planned out, even invited some good friends Scott & Karen Lowe. Karen's blog has pictures of the food we ordered at Kenyan Safari check them out at http://scottandkarenlowe.blogspot.com . We then went to Biddy's and finished up the evening at the Lowe's house watching a movie until way past our bed time. Our single friend Z & Beks watched the kids for us that evening.
Last night the single gals Beks, Gretchen, Filisha, Elli,& Zora, took me out to Paradise dance studio to learn how to Cha Cha. Unfortnately we didn't arrive until after the lesson had started & I let my reluctance to try new things? prevent me from getting on the dance floor to stumble around learning the steps. I did find out that they have Salsa dancing every other Friday with low cost. So I think I'll schedule in Shane & I for sometime.
Oh when I got home last night I found on my pillow a box of Girl Scout cookies on my pillow from Papa Fred. They were his favorite kind that I can recall receiving everytime they came down to visit during this time of year. One year I kept finding boxes around my house, asking where they all came from, he had ordered them in Alaska & brought down like 4 boxes for me in his suitcase. Needless to say I started crying good tears full of memories, came downstairs and gave Shane a hug since I couldn't give one directly to Papa.
Tomorrow on my actual birthday I have class, so I'll take what I can which was a very fun birthday weekend. Shane has mid terms tomorrow too!
We got Daniels foot casted this past week with a neon orange cast, out of all the instructions given I'm aiming at keeping his foot dry. He'll get it off on the 16th of March.

We have a busy week calendar wise this coming week, then the week of the 21-25 is Spring Break all around so we might hop in the car & head North to Seattle.
2 Timothy 3:14-16 "But as for you, continue in what you have learned & have become convinced of, because you know those whom you learned it, and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, & training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be throughly equipped for every good work."
Last night the single gals Beks, Gretchen, Filisha, Elli,& Zora, took me out to Paradise dance studio to learn how to Cha Cha. Unfortnately we didn't arrive until after the lesson had started & I let my reluctance to try new things? prevent me from getting on the dance floor to stumble around learning the steps. I did find out that they have Salsa dancing every other Friday with low cost. So I think I'll schedule in Shane & I for sometime.
Oh when I got home last night I found on my pillow a box of Girl Scout cookies on my pillow from Papa Fred. They were his favorite kind that I can recall receiving everytime they came down to visit during this time of year. One year I kept finding boxes around my house, asking where they all came from, he had ordered them in Alaska & brought down like 4 boxes for me in his suitcase. Needless to say I started crying good tears full of memories, came downstairs and gave Shane a hug since I couldn't give one directly to Papa.
Tomorrow on my actual birthday I have class, so I'll take what I can which was a very fun birthday weekend. Shane has mid terms tomorrow too!
We got Daniels foot casted this past week with a neon orange cast, out of all the instructions given I'm aiming at keeping his foot dry. He'll get it off on the 16th of March.
We have a busy week calendar wise this coming week, then the week of the 21-25 is Spring Break all around so we might hop in the car & head North to Seattle.
2 Timothy 3:14-16 "But as for you, continue in what you have learned & have become convinced of, because you know those whom you learned it, and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, & training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be throughly equipped for every good work."
Comments