The three C's

What a wonderful recharging Spring Break we had, unfortunately real life and school jumped right back into our lives without hesitation. But the peaceful time was very peaceful, and we are thankful for that.



This past weekend Shane & I were studying and doing homework for our classes Monday, but we were able thanks to our friend Zora to get a dinner out. We went to Gustav, a German resturant in town with wonderful food. We came home around 7p.m. to have our neighbors the Meyers come over for a round of games before putting the very tired kids to bed.

Today was Seth's well child check up, he weights 30.5 lbs, length 36 in., and 19 c.m head 75 percentile straight across. The boys are full of energy and our outside blowing it off. I also decided to quit facebook, it's been something I've been praying about lately and finally decided to do it. I still love hearing from people and seeing pictures.

Everyone is recoverying from the off normal bed times, and early mornings, it will take time to re-adjust I'm thinking. Thus the rambling...

Sunday we had Dr. Troutman from Multnomah as a guest speaker at Church, since Pastor Tom took some time off with Spring Break which everyone needs.
Anywho Troutman talked about the 3 C's which is appropriate in my families lives, "We live in times of change, challenge, and choice in light of our great future." God is working out His "good news" in us.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. I enjoy seeing them and reading what you are doing as a family. Love ya NJP

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review